5. Opting out of SMS Messages
a. You have several options to opt-out of SMS messages from TrapWire.
b. Reply “STOP” to an SMS message you receive from TrapWire, which will unsubscribe you from future SMS messages.
c. Access your TrapWire account settings page/screen and choose to disable SMS messages.
d. Contact us at [email protected], requesting to have SMS messages disabled for your account.
6. We are able to deliver SMS messages to the following major carriers:
AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, and Virgin Mobile.
Neither TrapWire nor the carriers are liable for delayed or undelivered messages. **
7. SMS Short Code Message Frequency
TrapWire will only send you SMS short code messages when you are a recipient of an Urgent Alert notification (e.g., an active shooter or other potentially threatening activity), which is based on your proximity to the event and/or your organizational hierarchy. This may also include EXERCISE alerts initiated by designees of your organization, for the purposes of testing the program’s effectiveness. The number of SMS messages sent to you is estimated not to exceed 10 per month, although the actual number may vary based on frequency of occurrence of urgent events to which you are deemed affected.
8. As always, message and data rates may apply, including when responding to any SMS message you receive from TrapWire. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by TrapWire and associated SMS short codes, you can send an email to [email protected]
9. TrapWire will never send you marketing or promotional messages via Push Notification or SMS message, nor will we sell your data to others for that same purpose.